Paintless Dent Repair & Removal
Using the latest technology and tools, skilled technicians can quickly remove dents on late model vehicles without repainting.
All new car owners dread that first dent. No matter how much we try to avoid it, the first dent can make a person feel that their car will never be the same again. We have a solution!
Many dents and dings can now be repaired without a trace, when the work is performed by a skilled technician. We now have techniques to remove many dents, keeping your original paint in place.
Paintless dent repair is very effective for the following situations:
- Very small to large dents
- Generally 1990 model year and newer vehicles
- Paint has not been broken or cracked
- Dent is not near the edge of a panel
- The panel has not had previous body repair
Specially fabricated tools and techniques for PDR have been developed to remove dents, often up to the size of a football, from almost any body panel of a vehicle. There is no body filler, sanding, or repainting involved. In most cases, when the process is complete the dent is no longer visible.
Advantages of Paintless Dent Repair
- No repainting or body filler needed
- Same-day service in most cases
- No risk of paint overspray on other vehicle areas
- No risk of incorrect color matching